Saturday, September 25, 2010

Mother tongue education is a rights

Vazeçilmez mother tongue education is a rights

I learned from my mother's native language. As children all over the world. I started primary school. ANT I do not know what it meant when we finished high school yet I understand ..

Primary 5 in class while a Sunday school in the garden direct to the hanging the flag that I 'sılav ji ter O flag' Kurdish greetings stance in my lodgings of the window at me later on my side from the teacher 's Throw me the Ottoman slap on any give a meaning never.

During primary ate but I know that one slap unutamadım.Lisede still could not speak Turkish, exactly. After this time the teacher was removed from the Kurdish language.

Even the existence of Kurdish unknown because I worked in the cities of Anatolia. When I came back to my area, even in the villages outside of school children aged 7-12, they saw it speaks Turkish. I got married. My wife did not know Kurdish. However, in the family in the Kurdish self-expression to levels that can be learned quickly.

Again exiled to Anatolia. My child was born, grew up in an environment still is not Kurdish. I settled in exile turn to Diyarbakir in assimilation as the other kids at school and he later became the language of the Turks.

Herein do not our fault that their parents? There are certainly many, but the individual resistance against state policies in place are clogged, and you renew.

As parents we are all in the public schools because of the Kurds to be successful and we want our children to school, the school wanted to win the test. The official also states that succeed in training programs bağlıydı.Kürtlerin assimilationist mind the last few years has come early. And their native language with out whether or not the state's assimilationist policies opposed if not, after 20-30 years in this country, Kurdish, the fruition of the kalmayacak.Kürtler that they understood that all nations as well as their mother tongue in schools as official language to learn, develop, have the right, and that it's a universal right that with the awareness in schools 5-day boycott of the democratic rights of state officials to carry out acts of civil disobedience to be heard.

Native UNITED NATIONS HUMAN RIGHTS as a written contract, although an indispensable rights of the Turkish government on this reservation in child-related substance is the only European countries.

Cumhur President Abdullah Gul, his wife's headscarf about the problem because AİİHM sine başvurdu.Hükümeti after setting up his wife, plaintiffs, government, the defendant state thought the case withdrew the human rights violation of the headscarf issue in Turkey how a problem is the anadille education than a well sorundur.Çünkü the head covered The Kurds also want to see anadille educational status of children is not a shame of humanity?

Prime minister in Germany, Turkish children anadilleriyle trained enough benefit not assimilation as whether it's a ¬ ¬ a crime against humanity is the statement etmişti.Doğrudur. A person's native language to prohibit and education as the language of the language development of laws to prohibit a crime against humanity is.

I think the Kurdish civilian ittatsızlıkla parents can not get these conscientious people will resort to different democratic action. ECHR 'application if millions TC how governments react that? You can get up from the bottom of this business?

Celalettin leading-retired teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment